Construction Team Application Form
You are responsible for informing the team leader of any physical disabilities you may have that would impair you ability to perform certain tasks.
Please Attach the Following Documents:
• Clear Copy of Current Shot Records
• Clear Copy of Passport
Guidelines and Requirements
• If you use tobacco- Moderation please and be discreet.
• Alcohol and illegal drugs are strictly prohibited.
• The use of profanity will not be tolerated.
• Be sensitive to and respect the culture of the country you are visiting.
• Be respectful of the people.
• Each person must use their personal credit card for the room, food, telephone, gifts, and monies.
We are a Christ-centered ministry and ask you to be Christ-like in all your actions while on this trip. For we want those we serve to see Christ through us.
I agree to the conditions and guidelines set forth above and that the information therein is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge.
Submitting the form demonstrates that the submitter understands the guidelines and requirements listed above.
Disclaimer: Given the above information, we the Board of Carpenter’s Hands reserve the right to refuse this application. The Carpenter’s Hands will not be held liable for any type of medical condition or accident that may occur in the field.